This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
How to break cygwin inside dcrt0.cc ?
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 4 May 2017 14:07:57 +0200
- Subject: How to break cygwin inside dcrt0.cc ?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I am likely missing something obvious, but I do not succeed to put
a breakpoint inside child_info_fork::alloc_stack
Function "child_info_fork::alloc_stack" not defined.
No source file named /usr/src/debug/cygwin-2.8.0-1/winsup/cygwin/dcrt0.cc
Is dcrt0.cc built differently than the rest of cygwin dll ?
Thanks in advance
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple