This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Please update fontspec
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 4 May 2017 09:06:08 -0400
- Subject: Re: Please update fontspec
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 5/3/2017 7:30 PM, Леон Майер wrote:
Dear texlive maintainers, might I ask you to update fontspec to v2.6 or newer. Reason: a nasty bug, see https://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/367559/emph-in-theorem-with-unicode-math-and-amsthm
fontspec is part of the Cygwin texlive-collection-latexrecommended package.
Just rebuilding that package with an updated fontspec partially solves the
problem, in the sense that your test case compiles under xelatex and lualatex
and displays properly. But the compilation yields the following warning:
* fontspec warning: "tu-missing"
* The TU encoding seems to be missing; please update to the latest version of
In order to fix this properly without breaking other parts of TeX Live, I think
I should update all the texlive-collection-* packages to their latest upstream
releases in the now frozen TeX Live 2016.
I will do this, but it will take me a few days. In the meantime, I could make
the partial fix available to you if it would be of use.
Cygwin's TeX Live maintainer
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple