This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: setup release candidate - please test
- From: Jon Turney <jon dot turney at dronecode dot org dot uk>
- To: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: Dave Caswell <dave dot caswell at gmail dot com>
- Date: Mon, 8 May 2017 12:49:08 +0100
- Subject: Re: setup release candidate - please test
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com> <CAG2dRtHsvRs-xTYN16Fw=OqUVAisQeMPFpppxV5E1pDsxMTVDg@mail.gmail.com> <CAG2dRtFwccOpY8dZV5hA=ZEV6Y+dxjiSMLyJtU3Xy7oOc5g03g@mail.gmail.com>
On 08/05/2017 12:11, Dave Caswell via cygwin wrote:
Execution blocked by Windows 10 anti-virus. (Microsoft Security Essentials.)
On Mon, May 8, 2017 at 5:10 AM, Dave Caswell <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
Execution blocked by Windows 10 anti-virus. (Microsoft Security
Thanks for the report.
These files were built in a fresh Fedora Linux VM created for this
purpose, so I think they are pretty unlikely to be compromised.
Can you provide some more details, e.g. which file you tried to execute
(x86 or x86_64)? What reason MSE gives for blocking execution?
On Mon, May 8, 2017 at 5:06 AM, Jon Turney
A setup release candidate is available at:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple