This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: setup release candidate - please test
- From: Eliot Moss <moss at cs dot umass dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 8 May 2017 09:33:37 -0400
- Subject: Re: setup release candidate - please test
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: moss at cs dot umass dot edu
On 5/8/2017 7:06 AM, Jon Turney wrote:
A setup release candidate is available at:
Both worked flawlessly for me. I run Windows 10,
Creator Update (most recent release AFAIK).
One difference from before is that I get a Windows
Defender SmartScreen pop-up. I have to click the
"More info" option and then a "Run anyway" button
appears, allowing me to run the setup program.
AFAICT, this happens only the *first* time I run
the setup program. Thereafter, WIndows Defender
does not complain.
Regards - Eliot
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple