This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
xz-5.2.2: No threaded compression
- From: David Stacey <drstacey at tiscali dot co dot uk>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 10 May 2017 00:02:28 +0100
- Subject: xz-5.2.2: No threaded compression
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
The man page for xz suggests that threaded compression ought to be
available. However, when I run 'xz --threads=0 <file>' only one CPU core
is used. Is there a way that I can run parallel xz compression in Cygwin?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple