This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygpath compatiblity break (v2.1 -> v2.7)
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: YChevallier at etel dot ch
- Date: Wed, 10 May 2017 09:13:38 +0200
- Subject: Re: cygpath compatiblity break (v2.1 -> v2.7)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <2ebc717eaaf041d7b516e93a6123b938@de01ex22.GLOBAL.JHCN.NET>
- Reply-to: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
On 10/05/2017 08:00, Chevallier Yves wrote:
I tried to understand how the mailing list work, but I cannot find any thread number or message number from the following.
Moreover we haven't discussed my issue with `cygpath` which is a serious compatibility break in my toolchain. Changing the executable doesn't change anything because I think `cygpath` is somehow linked to a Cygwin dll which have the bug.
So two questions in this thread:
1. How can I participate to the thread and use this mailing list properly?
2. What workaround can I use with my Cypath issue?
Have you tried 2.8 ?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple