This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: cygpath compatiblity break (v2.1 -> v2.7)
- From: "Nellis, Kenneth (Conduent)" <Kenneth dot Nellis at conduent dot com>
- To: Chevallier Yves <YChevallier at etel dot ch>, "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 10 May 2017 13:11:00 +0000
- Subject: RE: cygpath compatiblity break (v2.1 -> v2.7)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <2ebc717eaaf041d7b516e93a6123b938@de01ex22.GLOBAL.JHCN.NET>
From: Chevallier Yves
> So two questions in this thread:
> 1. How can I participate to the thread and use this mailing list properly?
> From: Brian Inglis <Brian dot Inglis at SystematicSw dot ab dot ca>
> >>>> Looks like the 207653 comes from the Return-Path header when
> >>>> you view the raw message content.
The answer was in the message that you quoted, where, in that case, the
message ID was 207653.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple