This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: CygWin Relink Issue ERP oracle
- From: Doug Henderson <djndnbvg at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 10 May 2017 17:51:51 -0600
- Subject: Re: CygWin Relink Issue ERP oracle
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <3ebdb3d1-76ac-2e12-661d-ef9398ed9441@SystematicSw.ab.ca>
On 10 May 2017 at 15:47, Brian Inglis wrote:
> On 2017-05-10 12:50, Anil Rawat wrote:
> > We are installing Oracle ERP R12.2.6 on Windows 2012R2.
> > 1) Cygwin2.8 is installed and Path is set to C:\mks bin
> > 2) Installation 12.2.0 complete successfully
> > 3) Before Upgrading to R12.2.6 , AD Delta 9 patch is required.
> > Before Applying Adrelink.sh complete with status 0 for "ad all" but
> > once AD delta9 patch is applied , adrelink fail with below error.
> Doesn't look anything like Cygwin builds - maybe Mingw/Msys or VS
> command line compilers and MS linker?
You need an Oracle support id just to read the (several) manuals you
need to perform this install. Get your moneys worth out of all the
support and maintenance you pay to Oracle and get Oracle support to do
the install, or at least walk you through it step by step.
If you must do it yourself, start with this google search:
and continue to the first link that shows up, probably this one:
Doug Henderson, Calgary, Alberta, Canada - from gmail.com
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple