This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: grep3.0 of cygwin changed treatment of CR/LF.
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 11 May 2017 11:59:28 +0200
- Subject: Re: grep3.0 of cygwin changed treatment of CR/LF.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 11/05/2017 08:56, 川崎 正貴 wrote:
I found a problem on grep 3.0 on command prompt of Windows10 with 64bit
It seems that treatment of CR/LF is changed.
I expect cygwin disposes of CR/LF.
use d2u to remove unwanted CR/LF sequence
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple