This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: $ uptime: bad data in /proc/loadavg
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 13 May 2017 09:38:08 +0200
- Subject: Re: $ uptime: bad data in /proc/loadavg
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com>
Andrey Repin writes:
> Just a few days ago it worked, but now
> $ uptime
> bad data in /proc/loadavg
> $ cat /proc/loadavg
> 0,00 0,00 0,00 1/3
> It reporting approx the same from under elevated shell.
Use the latest snapshot or test package instead, I don't think that the
fix for this is in a released version yet.
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
SD adaptation for Waldorf rackAttack V1.04R1:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple