This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: problem with paste-from-clipboard
- From: Steven Penny <svnpenn at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 15 May 2017 10:09:32 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: problem with paste-from-clipboard
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sat, 13 May 2017 15:11:00, Eric Blake wrote:
You're making it sound like I'm actively trying to hurt you. Rather,
it's a case where it is a problem that doesn't affect me personally, and
I have limited enough spare time as it is, so I haven't yet tried to
reproduce things to see if I can isolate what behavior changed.
I would love help solving the issue. Absent that help, you'll just have
to wait for me to have time.
But I have helped - in the very post of mine you just quoted, I put this link:
that post of mine contains not only the commit in question, but even potentially
the file in question and even possibly the section of the file in question. You
never even responded to that post.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple