This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Building modules for perl-5.24
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 17 May 2017 16:49:16 -0400
- Subject: Building modules for perl-5.24
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I'd like to build test releases for perl-5.24 of the perl modules needed
by biber, so that I can upgrade biber (as a test release). I don't mind
doing the work, but I imagine you have a script that simplifies the
process. (Presumably you have to build and install the prerequisites
for a module before you can build the module.) Can you make that script
available to me?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple