This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: crash on environment name beginning with non-ASCII char (64 bit)
- From: Steven Penny <svnpenn at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 20 May 2017 19:12:07 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: crash on environment name beginning with non-ASCII char (64 bit)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sat, 20 May 2017 19:07:41, Steven Penny wrote:
Crap, I was confused by your wording. *I can* repro this if the variable
*name* begins with non-ASCII.
Sadly, this appears to affect Dash as well, so it goes all the way down to the
Cygwin DLL, as you said.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple