This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Another BLODA with Cylance PROTECT? Can't rebase
- From: Tim McDaniel <tmcd at panix dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 23 May 2017 22:34:43 -0500 (CDT)
- Subject: Re: Another BLODA with Cylance PROTECT? Can't rebase
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Back in ml/cygwin/2017-04/msg00238.html, Wed, 19 Apr 2017 14:25:26
-0400, "Another BLODA with Cylance PROTECT? Can't rebase", I noted
that I couldn't install current cygwin, and asked for help on how to
Someone at work did find the two interfering systems.
* Cylance antivirus/antimalware was triggering on certain programs like dash
Both had to be dealt with.
Tim McDaniel, email@example.com
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple