This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Another BLODA with Cylance PROTECT? Can't rebase
- From: Brian Inglis <Brian dot Inglis at SystematicSw dot ab dot ca>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 23 May 2017 21:44:31 -0600
- Subject: Re: Another BLODA with Cylance PROTECT? Can't rebase
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <Pine.NEB.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Brian dot Inglis at SystematicSw dot ab dot ca
On 2017-05-23 21:34, Tim McDaniel wrote:
> Back in ml/cygwin/2017-04/msg00238.html, Wed, 19 Apr 2017 14:25:26
> -0400, "Another BLODA with Cylance PROTECT? Can't rebase", I noted
> that I couldn't install current cygwin, and asked for help on how to
> proceed.> Someone at work did find the two interfering systems.
> * BeyondTrust
BLODA product name is BeyondTrust PowerBroker Endpoint, Server, or both?
> * Cylance antivirus/antimalware was triggering on certain programs
> like dash
> Both had to be dealt with.
Take care. Thanks, Brian Inglis, Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple