This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
cygwin cross-compiler on linux host
- From: Michele <michele dot bucca at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 27 May 2017 20:22:46 +0200
- Subject: cygwin cross-compiler on linux host
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I'm running Linux Debian as host and i would like to create a cross-compiler like mingw that uses cygwin.dll as libc, so I can compile software with POSIX support such as bash..is this possible?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple