This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygwin cross-compiler on linux host
- From: Michele <michele dot bucca at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 27 May 2017 20:25:45 +0200
- Subject: Re: cygwin cross-compiler on linux host
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <D62EB1B2-B346-4858-939A-BD143EC1FB57@gmail.com>
Il 27 maggio 2017 20:22:46 CEST, Michele <firstname.lastname@example.org> ha scritto:
>I'm running Linux Debian as host and i would like to create a
>cross-compiler like mingw that uses cygwin.dll as libc, so I can
>compile software with POSIX support such as bash..is this possible?
the target of course is a WINDOWS (XP) system.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple