This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Setup v2.879 - can not scroll package list
- From: David Balažic <xerces9 at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 31 May 2017 11:48:29 +0200
- Subject: Setup v2.879 - can not scroll package list
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
In the "Select Packages" part of the installer dialog, I selected in
the "View" dropdown menu "Not Installed" and then tried to scroll thru
the list using the mouse wheel.
But it does not scroll the package list, instead it changes the
selection in the mentioned drop down menu. Even after clicking inside
the list control.
Apparently clicking in the package list does not move the focus to it.
It is the same in 32 bit and 64 bit version.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple