This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Bug in lrzip 0.631-1 (32 bit version) with -d -o - options
- From: David Balažic <xerces9 at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 31 May 2017 13:22:43 +0200
- Subject: Re: Bug in lrzip 0.631-1 (32 bit version) with -d -o - options
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAPJ9Yc8SQ_btEtyrZhqR22W4AUY1=xveQnM1_A0ENdyUUEgP=A@mail.gmail.com> <email@example.com> <CAPJ9Yc-WSVF2y1bH1XZOu=qoz4iDEzHJVdmmT-AM-POs239Hdg@mail.gmail.com>
This still doesn't work.
All current versions, including cygwin 2.8.0-1.
Result same as in above testcase.
64 bit version works fine.
PS: Compressing the test.iso (or its already compressed version) in 32
bit environment with:
lrzip -o doppel.lrz test.iso(.lrz)
Unable to malloc buffer of size 309956175 in flush_buffer
Fatal error - exiting
So in 32 bit, lrzip is seriously borken and should maybe be removed.
On 5 February 2017 at 15:19, David Balažic <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> On 5 February 2017 at 07:37, Marco Atzeri <email@example.com> wrote:
>> can you check if latest cygwin test solves the issue ?
> I did, it doesn't, see my previous message in thread.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple