This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Setup v2.879 - can not scroll package list
- From: Wayne Davison <wayne at opencoder dot net>
- To: cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 31 May 2017 08:04:04 -0700
- Subject: Re: Setup v2.879 - can not scroll package list
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAPJ9Yc8PF3_gpdv=GaRTeqEDzQutHetheQ1xLj360T2k=COv8w@mail.gmail.com>
On Wed, May 31, 2017 at 2:48 AM, David Balažic wrote:
> it does not scroll the package list, instead it changes the selection
> in the mentioned drop down menu.
One thing you should be able to do to work around this is to go to the
mouse settings and enable the "Scroll inactive windows when I hover
over them" option. That allows you to scroll the list as long as your
mouse is pointing at it.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple