This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Installer UI changed; how do I do a full install?
- From: Richard Campbell <richard dot u dot campbell at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2017 16:24:11 -0500
- Subject: Re: Installer UI changed; how do I do a full install?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com>
On Thu, Jun 15, 2017 at 4:09 PM, Jonathan Hayward
> Could you provide me with either explanation of how to do a full install, or
> else advice as to where I can find an installer whose UI worked the way the
> main UI did for years?
At the package selection screen, click the View dropdown and select
"Category." Next to "All", click "Default", which will change to
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple