This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Fwd: Any progress on making biber work?
- From: Леон Майер <leon dot meier at yandex dot ru>
- To: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>, kbrown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2017 01:28:08 +0200
- Subject: Fwd: Any progress on making biber work?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Authentication-results: mxback4j.mail.yandex.net; dkim=pass firstname.lastname@example.org
- Envelope-from: leon-meier at yandex dot ru
Ken, thank you for your explanation. I was not aware that I was using the testing version. After downgrading perl (and, after that, biblatex), biber started working.
Thanks once again!
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple