This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
TIOCSTI or workaround?
- From: Greywolf <greywolf at starwolf dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2017 20:58:36 -0700
- Subject: TIOCSTI or workaround?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I have a program I've writ which takes input and types on to other
terminals; however, it seems that under Cygwin, TIOCSTI on a file
descriptor doesn't work according to plan -- I get "Invalid argument",
but I don't know why.
Did a read on ioctl, and saw something about POSIX STREAMS. I thought
that paradigm had died a mean nasty ugly death YEARS back, but I'm
hoping that's entirely beside the point.
Does there exist a way to successfully call
ioctl(fd, TIOCSTI, (char *)cp)
or is there a workaround?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple