This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Compiled programs fail to run from Cygwin Terminal, but work from windows cmd
- From: Wouter van Doorn <wouter at vandoorn dot tv>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2017 08:25:55 +0100
- Subject: Re: Compiled programs fail to run from Cygwin Terminal, but work from windows cmd
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CANZ2p_ckjzWEp0uPoJ8MAXh=0B6ZhWQVt9v_NmsFP-fpoX-sEg@mail.gmail.com> <CANZ2p_ecq4LXNtWtShednD3n8efLkKOPujeiR9VtvboOsLOimA@mail.gmail.com>
One day on, and it's all reverted. Everything failing again in exactly
the same way as before. It was too good to be true...
I'll have to give up on cygwin, still appreciate the attempts at helping me.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple