This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: XLanuch.exe is a Trojan-It allows remote control of my pc without my knowledge or permission [Reference Link]
- From: Erik Soderquist <ErikSoderquist at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2017 12:39:03 -0400
- Subject: Re: XLanuch.exe is a Trojan-It allows remote control of my pc without my knowledge or permission [Reference Link]
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAPXRkNH7QPGrSVtiwLvZ9ZF3rmEGy=Q4R3VxwY=JU0SBZVZH+A@mail.gmail.com>
On Wed, Jun 28, 2017 at 12:26 PM, Sagar Kapadia wrote:
#1: please do not top post on this list.
#2: Any program can be renamed, and the description in that page has
the wrong location in general for standard cygwin installations.
I ask again, where did you get it from? Did you use the standard
installers? which mirror?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple