This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Compile/run problems on cygwin not solved by going to cygwin64
- From: Vince Rice <vrice at solidrocksystems dot com>
- To: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2017 16:02:29 -0500
- Subject: Re: Compile/run problems on cygwin not solved by going to cygwin64
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CANZ2p_eEUOYm4SWubqOvKewBMQnQcGBdyOVORA2w0c9Y8a6+=A@mail.gmail.com>
> On Jun 28, 2017, at 3:00 PM, Wouter van Doorn wrote:
> I can't give the strace output, as 'strace ./hello.exe' causes an
> immediate segmentation fault. No idea why, but not something I'm going
> to put energy into right now.
You should. If strace won't run, you have a problem, and I would bet the odds of the problems being related (or the same) is pretty high.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple