This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Compile/run problems on cygwin not solved by going to cygwin64
- From: Wouter van Doorn <wouter at vandoorn dot tv>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2017 22:25:17 +0100
- Subject: Re: Compile/run problems on cygwin not solved by going to cygwin64
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CANZ2p_eEUOYm4SWubqOvKewBMQnQcGBdyOVORA2w0c9Y8a6+=A@mail.gmail.com> <86600283-B048-4F1E-AB0D-3512B4044BC3@solidrocksystems.com>
If they are related, then solving the problem that's my real current
issue will make the strace one go away. If they are not, then I am
about to start a second wild goose chase. Sticking with the problem
that I am immersed in now in the hope to get that resolved seems to be
my best bet.
I would like the strace issue to go away, of course, and if someone
has the magic bullet for it I am only too happy to get that issue out
of the way!
Kind regards, and thanks,
On 28 June 2017 at 22:02, Vince Rice <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>> On Jun 28, 2017, at 3:00 PM, Wouter van Doorn wrote:
>> I can't give the strace output, as 'strace ./hello.exe' causes an
>> immediate segmentation fault. No idea why, but not something I'm going
>> to put energy into right now.
> You should. If strace won't run, you have a problem, and I would bet the odds of the problems being related (or the same) is pretty high.
> Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
> FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/
> Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html
> Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple