This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: gcc-6.3.0-2 (x86/x86_64)(Test)
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2017 06:56:32 +0200
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: gcc-6.3.0-2 (x86/x86_64)(Test)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 29/06/2017 13:16, JonY wrote:
gcc-6.3.0-2 has been uploaded for Cygwin. It is marked as a test version.
This version has been built with
--with-default-libstdcxx-abi=gcc4-compatible so it should remain
compatible to GCC 4 C++ ABI.
Changes since -1:
* Rebuilt with binutils-2.28-1, seems to have fixed the testcase from
you missed to update the override.hint from
I did for you and also removed the 6.3.0-1
files, to avoid future problems when removing the override.hint
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple