This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
info: x86: email@example.com, x86_64: firstname.lastname@example.org
- From: Houder <houder at xs4all dot nl>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2017 10:23:28 +0200
- Subject: info: x86: email@example.com, x86_64: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Noticed a difference where I did not expect one ...
Oversight OR on purpose?
prev of info in x86 is at 6.1-2, while it is at 6.3-1 in x86_64
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple