This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: building libpng-1.6.29 fails with error in signal.h
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2017 18:16:22 -0500
- Subject: Re: building libpng-1.6.29 fails with error in signal.h
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Authentication-results: ext-mx09.extmail.prod.ext.phx2.redhat.com; dmarc=none (p=none dis=none) header.from=cygwin.com
- Authentication-results: ext-mx09.extmail.prod.ext.phx2.redhat.com; spf=none smtp.mailfrom=yselkowitz at cygwin dot com
- Dkim-filter: OpenDKIM Filter v2.11.0 mx1.redhat.com B9EAA4E4C6
- Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.3.2 mx1.redhat.com B9EAA4E4C6
- References: <8726022A-425F-4D32-8061-5B749AD62BB8@Denis-Excoffier.org> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 2017-07-04 15:46, Marco Atzeri wrote:
On 04/07/2017 20:59, Denis Excoffier wrote:
I tried to compile libpng-1.6.29 and failed at first. I obtain:
/usr/include/cygwin/signal.h:328:34: error: unknown type name 'siginfo_t'
void (*sa_sigaction) ( int, siginfo_t *, void * );
I really don't know which (signal.h or libpng) is okay (or none). Will
someone investigate this?
I have the impression that the current cygwin header behaviour
is correct as siginfo_t is an extension POSIX.1-2008.
True, but I missed that struct sigaction (which is correctly guarded as
POSIX.1-1990) uses siginfo_t. This part needs to be guarded as
POSIX.1b-1993 without breaking the struct, as is done in glibc.
In theory "_GNU_SOURCE" should be defined by default
No, I'll fix this in the header shortly, along with updating libpng.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple