This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
terminal program tty error problem
- From: Michael Jun <Michael dot Jun at hideep dot com>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2017 03:29:49 +0000
- Subject: terminal program tty error problem
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Hello All Cygwiners,
When I invoke system terminal programs from gnome/openbox desktop menu, most of them including gnome-terminal produce the following message.
Warning: no access to tty (Inappropriate ioctl for device).
Thus no job control in this shell.
QTerminal and KConsole does not have this symptom.
What does cause this message and may be cured?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple