This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: libgc: problem with 7.6.0-1 version
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>, andy at onthewings dot net
- Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2017 11:29:18 +0200
- Subject: Re: libgc: problem with 7.6.0-1 version
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 29/06/2017 12:30, Marco Atzeri wrote:
I see guild (guile compiler) freezing with latest libgc.
Reverting to 7.2d-2 solved the issue
Can you check for any difference between 7.6.0-1 and 7.2d-2 ?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple