This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Unable to download Cygwin from dedicated server
- From: David Stacey <drstacey at tiscali dot co dot uk>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2017 19:24:14 +0100
- Subject: Re: Unable to download Cygwin from dedicated server
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <207FEE13-FDB7-4433-9734-10371486979B@whc.ca>
On 10/07/17 17:21, Simon Choucroun wrote:
We are renting a dedicated server at OVH Canada. For some reason, we get a 403 forbidden when trying to either download or visit Cygwin.com from the dedicated server. Can someone please take a look at this? The IP is 22.214.171.124
This seems rather similar to  and re-reading that thread, I don't
think we heard a resolution of the issue on this list.
Same advice applies though. I'd start by trying a different DNS server
if you're able.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple