This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Please create bitcoin address for donations
- From: Adam Dinwoodie <adam at dinwoodie dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2017 17:11:48 +0100
- Subject: Re: Please create bitcoin address for donations
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CALNn0Zax==unpcgAAgrqLuirruTSg70q2G4uA15Pp6cMjV_-4A@mail.gmail.com> <CA+kUOamAErHXZd8drGgg=AUe01QxAfw+73zvPjHhxurqFxgemw@mail.gmail.com> <20170719160632.GD6325@calimero.vinschen.de>
On 19 July 2017 at 17:06, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> On Jul 19 16:46, Adam Dinwoodie wrote:
>> For that purpose, use 1QvsXQBoMrJW4ajS73A94XARb982H9rgA. Either let me
>> know how you want the BTC divided between the various maintainers,
>> else I'll default to splitting it as best I can evenly between the
>> folk listed on the donations page.
> Except, I only take token donations of 10 EUR. I would have taken
> donation of "up to" 10, rather than "exactly" 10, if PayPal would have
> been so flexible...
I did see that! My plan, insofar as I had one, was to give you the €10
and split the rest between everyone else for donations large enough,
and to stockpile your share of smaller donations until they reached
the €10 threshold.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple