This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: gcc-7.1.0/c++17/old-abi: empty stringstream invalid memory access
- From: David Stacey <drstacey at tiscali dot co dot uk>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: irfanadilovic at gmail dot com
- Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2017 23:45:39 +0100
- Subject: Re: gcc-7.1.0/c++17/old-abi: empty stringstream invalid memory access
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAJoYywWYpcOPDCsjTBz0jDnsTvqzB=Bx3m-E7Bpxc72BM8=RGw@mail.gmail.com>
On 23/07/17 12:38, Irfan Adilovic wrote:
I am reproducing here a bug report I filed to gcc's bugzilla against
gcc-7.1.0:https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=81522 , in
hopes of finding others who observed the same issue or who may have a
solution. The bug only appears on Cygwin and only in c++17 mode with
the old ABI.
Earlier in the month, there were a few issues reported regarding g++
that turned out to be a problem in signal.h. This was fixed in Cygwin
2.8.2. Please could you verify the version of Cygwin that you're using
(cygcheck -c cygwin). If you have an older version of Cygwin, please
could you update and re-run your testcase.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple