This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: pinentry-1.0.0-2
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2017 08:42:19 -0400
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: pinentry-1.0.0-2
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <CAMAzfThz4vML+6D8dPmi3WKD=b42qRiQZ9RA3H-JnC_d6C+FuA@mail.gmail.com>
On 7/24/2017 6:53 AM, İsmail Dönmez wrote:
On Sat, Jul 22, 2017 at 3:53 PM, Marco Atzeri <email@example.com> wrote:
New version 1.0.0-2 of
are available in the Cygwin distribution:
Removed ncurses interface and libsecret dependency.
I still see (with 1.0.0-2):
GObject secrets client library
Required by: pinentry
setup-*.exe does not currently support version-specific dependencies.
As long as pinentry-1.0.0-1 is available for install, setup will require
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple