This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: "rebase-trigger full"
- From: Brian Inglis <Brian dot Inglis at SystematicSw dot ab dot ca>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2017 23:21:39 -0600
- Subject: Re: "rebase-trigger full"
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Brian dot Inglis at SystematicSw dot ab dot ca
On 2017-07-24 22:55, mike wrote:
> Can someone please tell me how to do that.
> Thanks very much in advance
Type the command within the double quotes at a Cygwin shell command prompt, with
your Cygwin bin directory in your PATH. Then shutdown all Cygwin services and
exit all Cygwin programs. Download 32 bit Cygwin
https://cygwin.com/setup-x86.exe or 64 bit Cygwin
https://cygwin.com/setup-x86_64.exe and run it by double-clicking the downloaded
file in Windows File Explorer, or Win-R Windows Run by typing the full Windows
path of the exe file.
Take care. Thanks, Brian Inglis, Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple