This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: chere: Add cygwin icon to context menu
- From: Doug Henderson <djndnbvg at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2017 11:33:39 -0600
- Subject: Re: chere: Add cygwin icon to context menu
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAPsu6Li=5CADX_qHJfa+N6CoC=Zj7GYxGW4z=scZ30JfZUrvQw@mail.gmail.com>
On 26 July 2017 at 11:08, Brian Mathis wrote:
> For anyone using 'chere' interested in having the Cygwin icon in the
> context menu, you can use the following commands:
On Win7, chere has installed icons for me since 23 Jan 2014 on 64 bit
and 12 Aug 2016 for 32 bit.
Note that the path to the icon file is the windows path to the icon
file installed in the cygwin root directory, i.e.
$ cygpath -w /Cygwin-Terminal.ico
Doug Henderson, Calgary, Alberta, Canada - from gmail.com
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple