This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: chere: Add cygwin icon to context menu
- From: Brian Mathis <brian dot mathis at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2017 22:38:34 -0400
- Subject: Re: chere: Add cygwin icon to context menu
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAPsu6Li=5CADX_qHJfa+N6CoC=Zj7GYxGW4z=scZ30JfZUrvQw@mail.gmail.com> <CAJ1FpuPj3c0Vuu4C_bxBRgCvkKoagtmdca42tvX7KrrGsCGibQ@mail.gmail.com>
On Wed, Jul 26, 2017 at 1:33 PM, Doug Henderson <email@example.com> wrote:
> On 26 July 2017 at 11:08, Brian Mathis wrote:
>> For anyone using 'chere' interested in having the Cygwin icon in the
>> context menu, you can use the following commands:
> On Win7, chere has installed icons for me since 23 Jan 2014 on 64 bit
> and 12 Aug 2016 for 32 bit.
> Note that the path to the icon file is the windows path to the icon
> file installed in the cygwin root directory, i.e.
> $ cygpath -w /Cygwin-Terminal.ico
Which 'chere' are you using? I've got 1.4 and there's no mention in
the source of the required "Icon" registry value that would add this
to the context menu.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple