This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: gcc-6.3.0-2 (x86/x86_64)(Test)
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2017 10:49:34 -0400
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: gcc-6.3.0-2 (x86/x86_64)(Test)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 6/29/2017 7:16 AM, JonY wrote:
gcc-6.3.0-2 has been uploaded for Cygwin. It is marked as a test version.
I assume you want some feedback on this.
I've been testing gcc-6.3.0-2 with binutils-2.28-3, on both x86 and
x86_64, by rebuilding several of my packages. So far I've built
texlive, emacs, and icu. There have been no problems, and all builds
have passed their test suites.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple