Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: libreadline7-7.0.3-3

On Fri, 28 Jul 2017 12:13:49, Doug Henderson wrote:
In any case, this problem has nothing to do with libreadline of any
version, nor the current version of cygwin1.dll. It is possible that
this lies in the domain of mingw32, which suggests that it may be
off-topic here or at least needs a new subject line.

Thats a pretty bold statement to which you have provided no backup.

I am going to just flat out ignore it, and I suggest others do the same. You
cant come into a 5 month thread with a flippant remark and no links and expect
to be taken seriously. Even Chet is involved with this now.

You want to come back with some actual links/references, then I am open to
listen. Otherwise step down sir.