This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Request new nasm package
- From: Dean Scarff <dos at scarff dot id dot au>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2017 17:27:27 +1000
- Subject: Re: Request new nasm package
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com> <20170626085017.GG6201@calimero.vinschen.de>
On Mon, 26 Jun 2017 10:50:17 +0200, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
On Jun 22 17:22, Steven Penny wrote:
Please update the NASM (Netwide Assembler) package. Current version
2.10.07 (Jan 2013)
On x86 it's only 2.10.05.
x264 now requires at least:
2.13 (Apr 2017)
We actually didn't read from the nasm maintainer Dean Scarff since
Dean (in Bcc), are you still out there somehwere? Any chance to
nasm to a newer release?
If Dean doesn't reply the next couple of days, the nasm package will
be in need of a new maintainer...
I'm still alive, but obviously haven't been actively maintaining the
nasm package. :)
Glad to see Michal picked it up for the 2.13.01 release.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple