This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Bug in zsh and bash with builtin ls when colorization is used and the filename starts with a drive letter
- From: Vlado <v dot 99cygwin at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2017 19:45:57 +0200
- Subject: Re: Bug in zsh and bash with builtin ls when colorization is used and the filename starts with a drive letter
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1501599567.2374603.1059653184.432A46B6@webmail.messagingengine.com>
On 1.8.2017 16:59, Ronald Fischer wrote:
This is with zsh 5.3, which is what I'm usually using. For curiosity, I
tested the same with bash, and the bash ls builtin command seems to
behave the same as zsh.
are You sure?
I run man bash, then /^SHELL BUILTIN COMMANDS and see ... kill, let,
local, logout, mapfile, ...
Check Your LS_COLORS value for missig ':' separator between *.log and
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple