This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: libreadline7-7.0.3-3
- From: Steven Penny <svnpenn at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2017 11:20:37 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: libreadline7-7.0.3-3
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20170801144830.GC25551@calimero.vinschen.de>
On Tue, 1 Aug 2017 16:48:30, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
David found a weird behaviour in terms of NumLock. Now the Alt
Numpad key character input works independently of the NumLock state,
just as in CMD.
Could you link to Davids post? I do not see it for this month or July, and I
dont seem to have trouble with numlock on or off, even with July 31 version.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple