This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
FAO Jari Aalto: Update guilt package request [Was: Quilt: Unsupported version of git (2.13.2)]
- From: Adam Dinwoodie <adam at dinwoodie dot org>
- To: jari dot aalto at cante dot net, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2017 12:10:22 +0100
- Subject: FAO Jari Aalto: Update guilt package request [Was: Quilt: Unsupported version of git (2.13.2)]
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Resending to Jari directly per Corinna's suggestion...
On Thu, Aug 03, 2017 at 05:50:42PM +0300, Oleksandr Gavenko wrote:
> bash# guilt list
> Unsupported version of git (2.13.2)
> bash# cygcheck.exe -c -d | grep git'\|'guilt
> 37:git 2.13.2-2
> 42:guilt 0.35-2
This has been fixed in guilt v0.36, which was released in August 2015,
specifically with commit v0.35-7-gf1c2f45.
Jari, you're listed as the current maintainer of guilt. Could you
release an updated package?
(In testing the command Oleksander is trying to run after resolving that
one problem, I'm also hitting the bug that's fixed in commit
v0.36-3-g2bd00ac. As best I can tell, that's not fixed in any formal
release of guilt, so you might need to rebuild from the tip of the
master branch rather than being able to use a specific version.)
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple