RE: bash pipe fails in script with subshell/loop cmbination

> From: Eliot Moss
> It also works for me.  If it is not a version issue, then I
> wonder about BLODA.  Maybe anti-virus or similar tools are
> wrapping process creation in such a way that things get
> confused.  Try cygcheck, etc.

BTW, it also works for me.

With so many Cygwin issues being attributed to BLODA, I wonder
if there is a reasonably small set of things that BLODA breaks
that could be tested in code, and that such a bloda-checking
program could be added to the package repertoire? (Of course,
SHTDI and, sadly, such a task is not in my skill set.)

--Ken Nellis