This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: bash pipe fails in script with subshell/loop cmbination
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2017 18:37:36 +0200
- Subject: Re: bash pipe fails in script with subshell/loop cmbination
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CANZ2p_cQ=A3YShSSLT43=nvuSv-cBeTeOipivaqUf9XSiqyWcA@mail.gmail.com>
Wouter van Doorn writes:
> I've run into a problem regarding pipes in bash, in a command that
> loops. I've reduced it to a very small one-liner that fails.
WJFFM. Unless it's down (again) to your somewhat bizarre PATH settings,
you're most likely looking at some BLODA that tries to follow each
forked process and can't keep up at some point.
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
Waldorf MIDI Implementation & additional documentation:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple