This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Bastian Germann <bastiangermann at fishpost dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2017 10:34:48 +0200
- Subject: libpoppler-devel issue
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
When I built gambas3-gb-pdf-3.10.0-1 I noticed an issue with the x86_64
version of libpoppler-devel-0.52.0-1.
usr/lib/libpoppler.dll.a could not be linked, because autoconf's file
test based on a magic gave an error. Then I checked with "file
/usr/lib/libpoppler.dll.a" and it gave a different output than all the
other *.dll.a files.
I built the package from source as a "solution", but wanted to share
this issue for further investigation.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple