This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Current timestamp
- From: Jon Turney <jon dot turney at dronecode dot org dot uk>
- To: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2017 20:38:30 +0100
- Subject: Re: Current timestamp
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAKqBF1hVw0CNhBOd+MXMELc3uSsrSzXP3c37=bCiVuXqH=gbCw@mail.gmail.com> <email@example.com>
On 16/08/2017 19:26, David Stacey wrote:
On 16/08/17 15:35, Ugly Leper wrote:
Looked at several mirror sites just this minute (1435 GMT Aug 16).
All showing setup.ini with setup-timestamp 1502381207 (Aug 10) whereas
most recent update seems to have been stamped 1502735714 (Aug 14).
This appears to be affecting x86 only, where setup.ini is timestamped
2017-08-10. For x86_64, setup.ini is dated 2017-08-14.
This isn't a mirroring issue, as I'm seeing this on sourceware.
Jon: Is calm running correctly for x86?
sourceware.org is having some fallout from a hardware upgrade (see ).
Some things got restored from backup. Work is ongoing.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple