This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: httping requires libfftw3_3 (cygcheck report)
- From: Jon Turney <jon dot turney at dronecode dot org dot uk>
- To: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: bugz bunnyz <bugzbunnyz at mail dot ru>, Jari Aalto <jari dot aalto at cante dot net>
- Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2017 18:05:57 +0100
- Subject: Re: httping requires libfftw3_3 (cygcheck report)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com>
On 14/08/2017 10:13, bugz bunnyz via cygwin wrote:
httping is not working without libfftw3_3 (cygcheck /bin/httping.exe fail)
libfftw3_3 needs to be in requires list (I have to install it manually)
Thanks for reporting this.
I have fixed the dependency for httping on sourceware.
You might want to consider updating your local copy you have.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple